On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:41 PM, Zbyl <zby...@gmail.com> wrote:

> C:\VSProjects\WebKit\WebKitCE>git clone
> git://gitorious.org/+wincewebkit-developers/webkit/wincewebkit.git
> Cloning into wincewebkit...
> fatal: early EOF
> fatal: index-pack failed

We have been seeing this in repositories owned by a group and thereby having
a plus sign in the Git URL. Someone mentioned on IRC that a recent commit in
Git itself solves an issue with this - so we'll be upgrading Git on the
servers later this week.

One thing you could try in the meantime is to use an alternate Git URL that
doesn't have the plus sign in its URL:

git://gitorious.org/webkit/wincewebkit.git

- and please let us know if this works better.

Cheers,
- Marius