Hello,

Just a quick note from the devs end: we have been stretched thin for a while but are now finally able to step up the effort again. I'm starting a cleanup in the MR backlog next week, will prioritize this then. The idea is to be a lot more responsive on Gitorious merge requests this fall. :)

cheers,
Thomas