Hello Frederico,

what Ken is getting at is that by "code review", we mean the normal Merge Request handlig and code browsing. :)

regards,
Thomas

On 09/11/2012 08:01 PM, Federico Don wrote:
I can see on http://gitorious.com/feature_list "code review"

what is the meaning of this point?

Merge requests and code review

The Gitorious web interface aids code review and git workflow.

Where do I find this option? is It similar to Gerrit?

Regards,

2012/9/11 Ken Dreyer <ktdre...@ktdreyer.com <mailto:ktdre...@ktdreyer.com>>

    On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Federico Don
    <federico.do...@gmail.com <mailto:federico.do...@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Gitorious Private has integrated code review? Where do I find
    this option?

    I think that means "users can comment on commits and merge requests"?

    - Ken

best regards,
Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson
http://gitorious.com