Hi All,

I think I'm having some trouble with my Apache configuration. Is there
anything I should keep in mind when configuring my gitorious application to
run as an aliased subdirectory (rather than a vhost)

Here is the output in my apache error_log
[Thu Oct 18 23:47:30 2012] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client denied
by server configuration: /var/www/gitorious/public
--------

Next is my /etc/httpd/conf.d/gitorious.conf which configures the directory:

Alias /gitorious /var/www/gitorious/public
<Directory /var/www/gitorious/public>
AllowOverride All
Options -MultiViews
</Directory>

EOF

This is my first time running rails/passenger so I'm at a loss on where to
go for more debug info. The /var/www/gitorious/log/*.log seem to be of no
help

Thank You,
ZG