Hi Marius,

I'm still a bit confused. We've hosted the gitorious server on
git.companyname.com for quite a while and I don't it has caused any problems
and the requests have still been going over ssh (not https).

Could you clarify this more and/or tell me where this happens in the gitorious
code base and why this is done?

Thanks!

Bas