On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 03:44:27PM -0800, Dalorin wrote:
> I started a project three days ago and pushed my code up.  I've been
> tracking with it ever since.  You can view the page for my code base here:
> https://www.gitorious.org/tilemonster
>
> However, for some reason if you search for my project from gitorious
> homepage it does not show up.  I've been through the settings over and over
> again and I cannot find what might be causing this.

Dalorin,
Thanks for reporting this! I just had a look, and it turned out the
search indexes on gitorious.org were indeed not fully rebuilt from the
periodic reindex task we have set up on the server. I just ran a full
rebuild of the index, and your project turns up in the search results
now. I just changed the crontab now, so this should be resolved.

Tech details for people running their own servers: I changed from
using `rake ts:reindex` to using `rake ts:rebuild`; this looks like a
better approach.

Cheers,
- Marius