Ken Dreyer writes:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:32 AM, Marius Mårnes Mathiesen
> <zmalltal...@zmalltalker.com> wrote:
>> Whether it is or not, I would suggest that we change it to
>> either create a new committership or change the permissions to the
>> existing one, but I'd like to know if that was the cause or you found
>> another bug.
>
> I agree. In my mind the concept of "owner" should imply "full rights".
> Should we just remove the "unless committerships.any" conditional
> around the create_for_owner() call in app/models/repository.rb ?

Well, we'll probably have to 1) either find an existing committership or
initialize a new one and then 2) set up the correct permissions for
that. Simply removing the if clause would result in no committership
being set up at all.

I've filed an issue for this: https://issues.gitorious.org/issues/144
and assigned myself to it; should be resolved fairly soon. Feel free to
comment on the issue in case I forgot something.

Cheers,
- Marius