Hello!

Qt Creator has a gitorious project wizard that grabs a list of projects
from gitorious, offers the user to select one, pick a repository for that
and then proceed to check it out. That is pretty convenient for our users
to get started with projects hosted on gitorious...

But I just noticed that this has stopped working. We grab the list of
projects from gitorious using http://gitorious.org/projects?format=xml and
parse that. This does get the list of projects we need and it used to
include the repositories used for each project in the <repositories> tags
(nicely split into mainline repos and clones). That area is still there,
but empty. Is there any way to get that information again or do I need to
drop the gitorious wizard?

Best Regards,
Tobias