Phuong Doan writes:

> Identify command of imagemagick works fine on my machine (ubuntu server
> 12.10), but don't know why I get this error when update team/user avatar.
> I tried suggestion in
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/gitorious/Cl-kH2MzJ-U
> but no luck
> I guess that the configuration is moved to somewhere else.

Phuong,
It could be that your app server is unable to locate the identify
command. On the gitorious.org servers we run with a fairly small PATH
environment variable for the app server, and have this code in an
initializer:

  Paperclip.options[:command_path] = "/usr/bin"

Simply drop that in a file config/initializers/paperclip.rb and see if
that works.

Cheers,
- Marius