Since updating to the tag that included ldap groups;
  new users aren't able to login/auto-register while previously existing
users are able to continue logging in,
  viewing /teams displays no teams though teams exist in the DB and results
in an exception (attached:exception2.txt)
  viewing projects created before the update results results in a "Sorry,
something went wrong" page and a logged exception (attached:exception1.txt)
  new projects can be created but 'Edit project'->'Transfer ownership to a
group' is empty.

LDAP worked before the update and authorization.yml config change.
 Removing the group related LDAP options and restarting has no effect.  A
packet capture shows that gitorious never attempts to contact the
configured LDAP host.  I've attached the exceptions and my gitorious.yml
and authentication.yml.

Gitorious v2.4.5
Centos 6.3 x86_64 with all updates.
Gitorious originally installed using Community Edition installer,
11/25/2012, and manually updated with each point release.

Any help would be much appreciated.  If I can't figure this out soon, I'll
need to start over from scratch.