Hi folks,

I just had a developer fill up my Gitorious partition with a very
large git repo. The problem was compounded by the fact that I
neglected to put /var/gitorious on its own partition... whoops. I
remedied that in hindsight :)

I'm trying to brainstorm the best way to prevent one repo or project
from filling up and blocking service for any other projects. I still
want the project and repo provisioning process to be as close to
self-service as possible - I'd rather not babysit something if I can
help it.

I was wondering if anyone had any information or tips in relation to
enforcing quotas?

- Ken