Hi I'm tryingto install gitorious on Debian Squeeze. I followed this guide:
http://gitorious.org/gitorious/pages/DebianSqueezeInstallation
I came across some problems in the last part but I solved with some answers
from this group.

Now I was trying to run the services. git-daemon runs fine, but I can't run
ultrasphinx:

You have already activated rake 10.0.3, but your Gemfile requires rake
0.8.7. Using bundle exec may solve this.
/var/www/gitorious/config/../config/preinitializer.rb:16
/var/www/gitorious/config/boot.rb:30:in `load'
/var/www/gitorious/config/boot.rb:30:in `preinitialize'
/var/www/gitorious/config/boot.rb:12:in `boot!'
/var/www/gitorious/config/boot.rb:125
/var/www/gitorious/Rakefile:4

$ exec rake --trace think_sphinx:daemon:start RAILS_ENV=production
(in /var/www/gitorious)
rake aborted!
Don't know how to build task 'think_sphinx:daemon:start'

I read maybe now ultrasphinx is think_sphinx. I tried also but it aborts
just the same messages "requires rake 0.8.7".

I also found about loading thread, I added this to boot.rb
    require 'thread'

It fails the same.

Please, it looks like I am almost there, but I don't know what to do next.
I searched everywhere.
Any hints would be very appreaciated. Thank you for your time.