Sorry for the late response, this email drowned in my inbox...

> Thanks for the offer! I looked at FakeWeb and I see it doesn't
> currently parse request bodies. Previously we "parsed" them by
> stubbing post_form, so this would be a slight decrease in coverage: we
> would only test that a POST has been made to the hook.url; we wouldn't
> have insight into whether the payload is correct or not.
>
> Is that acceptable?

Hmm. I wasn't aware of this. The request body is kinda crucial here, but
I guess this will suffice for a unit test. In the long run, it would
probably be a good idea to have a proper integration test for the web
hooks. Until we have a UI for adding them, however, this will do.

Christian