ckyi...@gmail.com writes:

> How would I go about disabling SSL on the Gitorious VM?
>
> I set  use_ssl to false in gitorious.yml, rebooted the VM but when I try to
> log in SSL is still there and I get (Error code:
> ssl_error_rx_record_too_long) in Firefox
>
> Do I have to disable it on the server itself? Is Apache on there?

First of all I really wouldn't recommend you disable SSL on the
server. But if absolutely insist that you want to run an insecure
installation, you'll need to make changes to:

- the Nginx virtual hosts defined in /etc/nginx/conf.d/gitorious.conf
- the Gitorious configuration file in
  /var/www/gitorious/app/config/gitorious.yml (the use_ssl setting)

But there really isn't any reason to disable SSL.

Cheers,
- Marius