Hi Jamil,
thanks for sharing the fix. The code wasn't updated because master was
referring to your local branch, which might have been checked out some time
ago. Using GITORIOUS_VERSION="origin/master" should have fixed the problem.
Documentation was suggesting wrong GITORIOUS_VERSION, now its updated.

Cheers,
Pawel