Dear GKD Members,

All GKD members attending the WSIS Conference in Tunis next week are
invited to a meeting coordinated by Janice Brodman, one of the GKD
Moderators. Come meet face-to-face with other List members to discuss
the Conference, ICT4D issues, etc.

The meeting is scheduled to occur on Thursday, November 17, 11:00 AM at
the St. Augustine Room. There will also be a notice posted regarding the
meeting at the EDC presence in the Youth Hub at the Kram Expo Center.

We look forward to meeting some of our List members in person at the
Conference!

Best regards,

the GKD Moderators