Dear Colleagues,

Google.org includes the work of the Google Foundation, some of Google's
own projects using Google talent, technology and other resources, as
well as partnerships and contributions to for-profit and non-profit
entities. While we continue to define the goals, priorities and approach
for Google.org, we will focus on several areas including global poverty,
energy and the environment.

http://www.google.org/

I am hopeful this will be one more resource we can all bring to help in
solving many of the problems we need to fix.

Respectfully,

Ken DiPietro
Wireless without compromise
---