Thanks for pointing to the  intriguing summary of the Digital Village
effort. One quick question: the following quote:

> records of members are kept for those using the digital village.
> Members book in for half hour slots at a time and depending on how full
> the Centre is a member may re-book for additional time

is encouraging, but I could not find any information in the article on
how actually the users spend their time...... has any tracing been done
of individual access to materials... how long on a specific site for
example?