Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce that Athena Alliance's latest white paper,
Extending the Information Revolution, is now available at our web site
at www.athenaalliance.org.

The paper is a compendium of ideas aimed at improving our economy and
enhancing our safety through inclusion inclusion of all in our
networked society. America has a grand opportunity to lay the
foundations for a prosperous and secure future. We believe that real
sustainable economic growth and international security will come from
extending the information revolution to all communities, organizations
and individuals. This white paper contains analysis and ideas on how to
do that from experts in broadband technology, community Internet access,
education and training, entrepreneurship, small manufacturing and
financing.

The paper flows out of Athena Alliance='s earlier report, Inclusion in
the Information Age. That, in turn, followed a conference on 'New IT,
New Equity, New Economy' held in 2000.

If you would like a hard copy version of the report, please write us at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Ken Jarboe

Kenan Patrick Jarboe, Ph.D.
Athena Alliance