This gets at the heart of development efforts to match western
infotechnologies and local social and cultural processes. Particularly
interesting is the effort to understand the differences in perceptual
organization, and therefore knowledge 'management' at the most
fundamental levels. Can I ask, have you considered the implications for
possible education system applications, and e-learning approaches?