This may be of interest.

The Project
Mandate the Future (MtF) is Worldview's first online venture. The
project is designed to harness the power of Internet and the digital
medium to the advantage of youth across the globe. MtF is a forum
created and driven by youth. It gives them an opportunity to voice their
views and concerns on global issues. The project seeks to involve youth
in the policy making process and be in-charge of their future.
    http://www.mandatethefuture.org/about.shtml