Can anyone recommend a good source for finding free manuals and training
materials for ICT training centres? We are a non-profit programme
looking to resource our partners around the world (mainly small
charities teaching IT to street kids and the disadvantaged). The ideal
types of manuals we are looking for are:

- Start up manual (how to set up an ICT, tips on legal, staffing,
technical issues etc)
- Co-ordinator's manual - how to run an ICT centre
- Technicians manual - basics of looking after an ICT centre with
computers, printers, software etc
- Teachers training manual / course - not necessarily a technical course
in MS Office, but more the softer skills of using IT in the classroom

Thanks so much

David Babington-Smith
+44 (0)77898 73540

This email has been sent by David Babington-Smith, Project Manager,
Oasis Net2work, Oasis Trust

Tel: +44 (0)20 7450 9045 (direct line)
Tel: +44 (0)20 7450 9000 (switchboard)
Mobile: +44 (0)77898 73540