Nice to see this list is back after the hiatus. I have heard that the
Civil Society groups have been having trouble at the WSIS prepcoms. I do
not see how a world information SOCIETY can be discussed without a full
and adequate treatment of the concerns of the Civil Society
representatives.

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com :: www.openict.net :: www.semacode.org