WorldSpace is a broadcast system. With a WorldSpace system you are only
capable of receiving data, not sending it. While I think WorldSpace is a
great and wonderful thing, it's very dangerous if people thinking it's a
substitute for the "real thing" which is an internet connection that
allows two-way communication, email, web access, VoIP, web email,
content creation, content sharing ... none of those are possible with
WorldSpace.

So, if you want to be merely an information consumer ... WorldSpace is
fine. If you want to join the information society, you need something
more.

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com :: www.openict.net :: www.semacode.org
                      99% Devil, 1% Angel

--
       anti-spam: do not post this address publicly
www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel