Dear GKD Colleagues,

We would cordially like to invite you to a discussion panel on
"Information solutions for SMEs in developing countries", which will
take place in the framework of the ICT4D Platform on

9 December in room 17, Hall 4, from 16:00 to 18:00h.

We have invited several experts from developing countries to present
problems and solutions related to ICT and SMEs, based on ongoing and
past UNIDO projects. The event will be chaired by Mr. Abel Rwendeire,
Managing Director of the Programme Development and Technical Cooperation
Division (PTC). For more information see <www.unido.org/wsis>.

Best regards,

Hans Pruim
UNIDO