Dear GKD Members,

Today we resume the regular GKD discussion on various topics related to
ICT for Development. We want to take this opportunity to thank our
members for their extremely valuable comments, ideas, suggestions and
cases during the focused DOT-COM discussion on "Online Professional
Development". Although we are resuming the open-ended discussion, we
will continue to post messages related to the DOT-COM theme as well. We
eagerly look forward to sharing more of your insights and experiences.

Sincerely,

GKD Moderators