Dear GKD List Members,

I, too, am grateful to be part of this list. Ken DiPietro and I have
known each other and worked together for several years now. We operate
a wireless ISP in Georgia as well as market low-cost outdoor hardware to
other wireless ISPs. I strongly feel that we can help out with many of
the projects that involve telecommunications infrastructure. As Ken has
already mentioned, we both started with little or no startup cash and
have managed to build out, as needed, to areas that would otherwise not
be served with broadband connections. We have proven that it is
possible to establish a reliable infrastructure with very little
capital, and we are eager to help out where we can, to share this
knowledge and experience with you all.

Please feel free to ask us questions, etc. We are more than willing to
help out where we can!

-Hal

Harold Bledsoe
Deliberant Wireless