Dear Wallace:

Many cultures in developing countries, but particularly in Africa, are so
oral that it will take time (transformation of culture basically) to
change things. All these studies will not change this cultural dimension
of the issue or compress the decade or more that it will take to
transform a culture. Worse yet, in these studies, it is so difficult or
even impossible to get sincere answers from respondents. You need to
live among them for years and perhaps start to mimic how they think
within their given environment. (Who has the time to do this). Yes, it
would be helpful if they had the technology and the infrastructure but
that can be done in a day....relatively speaking.

Ivo Njosa
Information and Communication Technology