This problem has come in somewhere after 3.18

I've tried 3.20.2 and 3.21.0 and the problem still exists.


I've spent today trying to figure out where the problem is but so far
I'm still unable to trace the values in cell renderer properties in
glade files (like "text" and "visible") through to the code that should
set the values into the widget objects.

The attached glade files shows the problem.
nobug.glade was created and saved with 3.21.0


bug.glade was saved after reloading nobug.glade 

As you can see the column numbers set have all been set to zero.

Peter Onion
 


Attachment: nobug.glade
Description: application/glade

Attachment: bug.glade
Description: application/glade

_______________________________________________
Glade-devel maillist  -  Glade-devel@lists.dot.net
http://lists.dot.net/mailman/listinfo/glade-devel

Reply via email to