On the off-chance that anyone actually reads this and is interested in
the problem...

I've traced it down to a problem with building on a 32bit machine, in
this case a Raspberry Pi.

The problem seems to be in glade_gtk_cell_renderer_read_attributes in
glade-gtk-cell-layout.c 

I've found that passing the g_int64 from g_ascii_strtoll into
glade_property_set causes the problem as glade_property_set_va_list
converts a gint into the value not a gint64.

On 64bit architectures gint and gint64 are the same so there is no
problem.  However on 32bit architectures it gets the wrong result !

Peter Onion. 

_______________________________________________
Glade-devel maillist  -  Glade-devel@lists.dot.net
http://lists.dot.net/mailman/listinfo/glade-devel

Reply via email to