Hi all,
As you may know, since 2014 Creative Commons has published an annual State
of the Commons Report *[1]* that tracks the growth of CC-licensed works on
the Commons.

The report has a double focus:
- Quantitative. Report on growth of CC-licensed content for year-over year
- Qualitative. They want to focus on short, digestible impact stories tied
to real creators around the world, in order to surface vibrance and
usability of the commons and its contributors.

I thought this was a great opportunity for Wikimedians in the GLAM-wiki
realm to share your stories and shine =)

The deadline for this call is October 31. Please find more information in
the link here: https://creativecommons.org/2016/10/04/2016-state-

... and let me know if you are inspired to contribute!

*MarĂ­a Cruz * \\  Communications and Outreach Coordinator, L&E Team \\
Foundation, Inc.
mc...@wikimedia.org  |  Twitter:  @marianarra_
*[1]* http://stateof.creativecommons.org/
GLAM mailing list