Hello everyone,

If you are interested in The Wikipedia Library or Wikipedia and
Libraries, we have an event that might just suit you. We're talking
about the *Birds of a feather discussion: Wikipedia + Libraries Meetup*
that will happen in Wikimania 2017 on Friday, August 11.

If you are coming in-person, come join us in the venue at the time given
below!

Venue: *Joyce/Jarry (level A)*

Time: *Friday August 11, 13:00 - 13:30 EDT (17:00 - 17:30 UTC)*

You'll be getting a chance to meet librarians, Wikipedians, publishers
and other community leaders. You'll also learn how to get involved in
your community, how to collaborate and how to take upon projects and
create an impact.

If you won't be able to join us in-person, we'll also be taking your
questions from the Wikipedia + Libraries Etherpad
<https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Wikipedia_%2B_Libraries> and the
Wikipedia + Libraries Facebook group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/WikiLibrary/>. Please ask your question
in the above forums and we'll try our best to bring them into the
discussion.

For more information on the event, please refer to the submission page
<https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Wikipedia_%2B_Libraries_Meetup>.
For a list of all Wikipedia and Libraries related events, please visit
this meta page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Library_User_Group/Wikimania_2017>.

Thank you,

Aaron