On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 11:37:46 +0100, Marc van Dongen wrote:
> What does one have to do to use mutable arrays?
> An old program won't compile anymore with a very
> recent ghc from CVS. I am using GlaExts.

$ cvs log ghc/lib/std/PrelArr.lhs

revision 1.19
date: 2000/03/14 12:16:00;  author: simonmar;  state: Exp;  lines: +57 -57
Simplfy the mutable array story:
        - rename MutableArray to STArray (and similarly
          for all operations on MutableArray, eg newArray
          is now newSTArray).
        - remove the extra level of indirection between
          STArrays and MutableArrays.
        - remove the MutableArray interface from
          hslibs/lang/MutableArray.  This module will go
          away soon - Andy, don't bother porting it to Hugs.

Cheers,
Michael
--
Lehrstuhl-Kinderkrippe       Michael Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Lehrstuhl für Informatik II