On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 21:08:21 -0400, Benjamin Leon Russell wrote:
> Do you have any plans on making a Windows 9x/NT/2000-compatible
> version anytime soon?

Well, unfortunately, I don't have access to a Windoze box with a GHC
installed[1], so I just had no chance of testing it. Therefore, I
didn't advertise it as being Windows compatible. However, in theory,
it _should_ work, since hMPI doesn't use anything *nix-special, IMO.

If you do have the resources, it would be very kind, if you could test
it on Windows and give me some feedback about the results. If there
are changes necessary to make it Windows compatible, I'll try my best
to incorporate them.

[1] we've got Linux/{i386,alpha}, Solaris/SPARC, xBSD, etc. but
    Windows only on the secretary's computer, and they'll beat me up,
    if I dare to install GHC on it and develop software there ;-)

Cheers,
Michael
--
() ASCII ribbon campaign |  Chair for Computer Science  II  | GPG: F65C68CD
/\ against HTML mail     |       RWTH Aachen, Germany       | PGP: 1D0DD0B9