I am having problems with the ghc ffi, I have compiled the Haskell source on the ffi example page to create the stub file and the c file, the only problem now is that I can’t compile the sample c code. I assume that if you place the c code and all the files in the ghc include directory that it should compile. However I am getting errors, to begin I get something like can’t find stint.h when it is definitely present. Then I get errors with the special Haskell ffi procedures i.e. startupHaskell(argc, argv, __stginit_Foo). The compiler says that this is an unresolved external symbol.

I am attempting this on windows xp using visual c++ 5. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David Abbs 3rd Year Computer Science University Of Sheffield

[EMAIL PROTECTED]