Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 02:02
Subject: GHCi-5.04.2: Windows Open with ... problem.

Hello.

I am having a problem using the Open with ... on haskell-files under WinXP. The problem is this: create a file on my desktop and then right-click and try to open it using Open with -> ghci. I get the following error message:

can't find module `C:\Documents' (while processing "C:\\Documents")

Obviously GHCi incorrectly handles white space in the path. If I run under Cygwin I can use a script like:

c:\\ghc\\ghc-5.04.2\\bin\\ghci `cygpath -d $1`;
But how do I solve this if I'm not using cygwin?

Thanks, Calle