Hello,

The following happened to Johannes Waldmann as trying to run yi, which
embeds the GHC api to dynamically load code.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> yi
yi: can't load .so/.DLL for: pthread (/usr/lib/libpthread.so: invalid
ELF header)

The error doesn't happen on my system (ubuntu feisty); despite my
having the exact same /usr/lib/libpthread.so

Does anyone have a clue?

Cheers,
JP.