Hello

I hope someone can provide some guidance on how I can solve a certain problem.

I have a library that taps into the ghc c rts: specifically when the rts is single threaded I am pumping events in via: stg_pending_events, when the threaded rts is used I use sendIOManagerEvent.

i.e. I have two versions of the library with the same api. The problem with this is that either library is only good for one context: either threaded rts or not, and the user needs to select the appropriate library to use depending on the use context.

What I want to be able to do is to have ghc automatically select the compiled library version to link in depending on the which rts option is selected: "-thread" or not

does any one have any ideas?