On Oct 3, 7:06 pm, Ovin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Prescription
>
> OD: -6.00    -1.75    15
> OS: -6.00    -2.50    175
>
> PD
>
> Right: 30
> Left: 30.5
> PD Total: 60.5
>
> Current Glasses:
>
> lens width: 47mm
> Lens height: 33mm
> Nose Bridge: 21mm
> Temple length: 140mm
> Frames width: about 136mm
>
> now my lenses now in this current frame are 4.7mm at the thickest part
> (edge), the lenses are from 2001 as so are the frames (Claiborne
> titanium, oval style). I had asked them I wanted the thinnest lenses
> (I got them from Pearle vision). The new eye doc says my eyes haven't
> changed much.
>
> Now given this information, what does the group think I should go for
> as far as lenses? and I know a few of you have -6.00 so inputs etc
> welcomed. Not sure what i will have for thickness etc..
>
> Most places I have gone to locally say I look best in a square frame,
> I also think so. Most of the square frames I like have a lens width of
> 50mm - 53mm, wearing glasses for years I know that the wider the
> lenses in the frames the thicker the edges will be.
>
> Open to suggestions... from you guys/gals and buying from the online
> stores..
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to