which include a good deal of folks visiting this site, I believe.

I envision a software system that lets say lets you download a photo
of one's head or part of, and then be able to superimpose a pair of
glasses both to see how it looks and to very precisely measure pd,
heights etc.

Lets say we had a vault to store your "measured head"and I assume some
standards for resolution etc. Hey if it was that easy I'd do it.

The measurements could also confirm if the frame fits well or not, and
maybe give a scale of 1-5 for recommendation.

PS this sytem could become very vauable as it would open worldwide
access to buy glasses on line with much less risk if failure


Mike Katz  OD
optometrist
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to