I have used LBW.  Nice, quality frames and good lenses.  Decent
customer support.  I had to send my 2 pair of glasses back that I
ordered but they did correct the problems (one in wrong color frames,
the other the leses were not made properly).  They were fast on the
corections and I am VERY satisfied witht hte 2 pair I got from them
and will use them again in the future.

On Oct 5, 5:17 pm, Ovin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Eyewear Magic inc.
> LBW Eyewear
> Glasses Shop
> Peerless Optical
>
> I was looking for other options and found those too...

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to