On 30/05/2020 16:30, Andy Smith via GLLUG wrote:
Hello,

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 04:23:44PM +0100, John Winters via GLLUG wrote:
I tend to use check-a...@verifier.port25.com to diagnose these things but
I've hit a problem.  Both my mail server and theirs are fully IPv6 enabled,
and all is good in IPv6.

What if you forced your mail server to use an IPv4 address when
talking to verifier.port25.com? Here's how to do it in Exim:

https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/How-to-force-IPv4-connections-for-specific-domains-if-IPv6-is-enabled

Perfect.  Thank you kindly.

Slightly surprised that they don't offer a verifier-ipv4.port25.com and verifier-ipv6.port25.com since you haven't really tested your system until you've tested both, but as it's free I suppose we can't complain.

Cheers,
John

--
Xronos Scheduler - https://xronos.uk/
All your school's schedule information in one place.