Hi all,

I'm doing a clearout and I have around 35 empty (single) CD cases.

These are going free if anyone wants them (collect from central London)
otherwise they're going into the recycling.

Additionally I have found

4 x DVD+RW
5 x DVD+R
12 x Business card CD-R
1 x CD-RW
1 x CD-R

These are of unknown age, most still have their shrink-wrap. But based
on the two that had data on them they're 17 years old or more! IIRC the
business card CD-R weren't very easy to record successfully even when
new.

Finally, I have Stroustrup the C++ programming language second edition.

None of this is worth the cost of postage (IMO) but if anyone has a use
for some or all of this (perhaps melting down for 3d printing!) then
shout and I'll hang on to them until they can be collected.

Tim.