I just realised that's your own repository, and you've just made a commit
to it. Based on my understanding, that's not how it works. I think it works
like this:

1. You create a branch in the shared repository before you start your work
2. You commit your work to your own branch until you're done
3. You create a Pull Request to merge your branch back into its parent
branch
4. Someone approves your pull request and it can be merged
5. After merging, your changes will appear in the parent branch

The parent branch can be any other branch, usually a develop branch. When
the develop branch is stable and we want to make a release, we merge the
develop branch into the master branch, and create the release from the
master branch.

Please correct me if this project uses a different workflow, as I haven't
been active here for a long time.

-Quinn