Hi Franck,
First of all sorry for the late answer.

On 23/12/2010 09:13, frank.da...@unister-gmbh.de wrote:
Hi GLPI team,

my name is Frank and I am currently working for the Unister group. I am
also responsible for our GLPI environment as well as for possible
improvements (according to our needs).

I am actually using OCS1.3.3. and GLPI 0.78.1. To improve the existing
working processes some small changes have been made. Now I am wondering,
how can I become a part of this project and how can the changes already
made get implemented into the existing GLPI. One change would be regarding
the usage of a scanning device for an automatic entry of IT Hardware,
do you mean barcode scanners ? If yes, then I'd be very interesting in hearing what kind of modifications you did. I usually use barcode scanner to create a csv file and then import it in glpi using the datainjection plugin.
  the
other one is to support the automatic recognition of the location of PCs
when the location is changed, using the subnet mask.
sound interesting. How did you achieve it ?
  Furthermore it would
be interesting to create the search in a certain way, meaning: if you
searched for one certain device or more, using the serial numbers, the
devices would come up listed in a report. In that way you could perform
mass changes on them in a much easier way (a program to do the yearly
inventory is in the planning status).
I'm sorry I think I don't get the point. Could you be more precise ?
I would be willing to include my time and my experiences towards the issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further questions or
clarifications needed!

Thank you very much in advance and I wish a merry christmas!

Merry christmas to you!
Walid.