On the screenshot you can see what I mean. I need to assign the unit inside the inventory objects.

Best,
Robert

On 02.07.2013 09:48, Julien Dombre wrote:
Le 02/07/2013 09:42, Robert Schettler a écrit :
Hello all,

is it possible to build in a selection field for the unit in all inventory categories? It's needed if we want to change the unit or if we create an object and assign a unit. It would be easier than change or assign the units inside the SQL tables.

Hi,

I do not understand your needs.
Could you give us a real example ?

Regards

Julien Dombre

Thanks!
Robert

Mit besten Gruessen / Best Regards

Robert Schettler
- IT Administrator -
Department of Developmental and Comparative Psychology
Deutscher Platz 6
D-04103 Leipzig
Tel:  +49 (0) 341 / 3550-498
      +49 (0) 341 / 3550-452