Dear all,

I've developed a small plugin to manage a rotation of the log files in the
"files/_logs" folder. This is very useful to prevent file logs to grow and grow
for ever.
It is based on a cron job which has a parameter (= number of days for log
retention).
The rotation period is daily based: the *.log are renamed with a day stamp, and
very old log files (based on the day stamp and retention day quantity
comparison) are deleted

Could you create a new plugin project (named: 'circularlogs') on the forge and
assigned it me (tomolimo) as manager for it?

Thank you,
Regards,

Olivier MORON
Miscellaneous Program Member