Hi,

About this topic, I did a trigger in DB of GLPI with the statements for to
assign technicians with fewer opened tickets. But in case install a new
version of GLPI, I will have to execute a script with the trigger code.

If you can integrate this functionality, I would appreciate a lot because I
always recommend to use this app.

Thanks,
Zorianny Itriago

--