Sharing this call for proposals

I'd really like to see them get a number of talks with GlusterFS as a topic.

davemc

--

"Vault will bring together the leading developers in file systems and storage in the
Linux kernel with related projects to forge a path to continued innovation and

Where & When:
Revere Hotel
Boston, MA
March 11 - 12, 2015

CFP:http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/vault/program/cfp

The Linux Foundation promotes, protects and advances Linux by marshalling the
resources of its members and the open source development community to ensure
Linux remains free and technically advanced.

Developers and technical users in the fields of Linux-related storage and
filesystems are invited to submit speaking proposals for Vault.
Suggested Topics

We seek proposals on a diverse range of topics related to storage, Linux, and
open source, including:

    Object, Block, and File System Storage Architectures (Ceph, Swift, Cinder,
Manilla, OpenZFS)
    Distributed, Clustered, and Parallel Storage Systems (GlusterFS, Ceph,
Lustre, OrangeFS, XtreemFS, MooseFS, OCFS2, HDFS)
    Persistent Memory and Other New Hardware Technologies
    File System Scaling Issues
    IT Automation and Storage Management (OpenLMI, Ovirt, Ansible)
    Client/server file systems (NFS, Samba, pNFS)
    Big Data Storage
    Long Term, Offline Data Archiving
    Data Compression and Storage Optimization
    Software Defined Storage

--
Dave McAllister

GlusterFS: Your simple solution to scale-out file systems