On 02/18/2015 10:12 AM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
Right now, we need for people interested in the Gluster Design Summit to
>fill out a Google Form so we can track that interest and start to nail
>down the specifics about the event.
>
>If you'd like to attend the Gluster Design Summit, please go here:
>
>http://goo.gl/forms/NYRFz5aaop
Is this survey for non-Red Hat community members only? I'd like
to know if I should fill this form, as a community member and
a Red Hat employee to let the organisers know that I am keen on
being there.

This is a community event but certainly something that Red Hat supports our team taking part in :)

I would suggest filling in the form.

Ric